Old January 8th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default For all cat lovers out there

- U P D A T E D -

-Page 112 and 113 with 32 new pictures of cats and kittens are added to The
Cat Album today. Take a look !!! Now more than 1800 pictures in the archive.

www.thecatalbum.com

What is The Cat Album?

You will find more than 1800 pictures of cute cats at this site. Most of
them are of high quality.You'll also find some stories. The idea about this
site is that the visitors can send in their own pictures and get them added
to the album.That way we'll all be part of building a huge archive of cat
pictures. And if you send me a story, that would be great to!

Please join our growing family !!!! :-)

http://www.thecatalbum.com

purrs

Runar