Old November 1st 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Baha Progress report

She's only a hoolikitten when the occasion calls; and for that matter Stosh
isn't as all claws-and-teeth as you might make him out; he just likes to get
physical play and he's very strong, but has no ill intent. Indeed, he's quite
the alert little guard cat, and takes that role very seriously when he's not
wrasslin, the other serious thing in his life.

Blessed be,
Baha

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Not kidding. She just sat there, and let me scratch her.

About 30 trick or treaters so far, last year had about 50 total.

Passive? BRANDY???!! The one who just assaulted a skein of yarn which
was
once in a "yarn hamper" in the living room, and left it moaning in the
bedroom? The one who put her paw in my mouth yesterday morning to get
me out
of bed and over to the food dish? You're kidding right?

Blessed be,
Baha

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Power back on, Saturday the 21. Phone still down, which means no kitty
board. Liz still workign, and has catKB, but still trying to impress

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
Sabrina is out of sequester, and spent some time on the couch next to
Liz. And accepted some attention from me.