Old September 5th 03, 08:53 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
I need to find a new loving home for my cat Inky. She is a 13 year old
small black domestic shorthaired cat with a very loud purr. She is
front declawed (no flames please). She is sweet but a little shy and
skittish. She isn't happy about our crawling baby and has been
isolated in a small bathroom for now (there is no where else for her
in our apartment). I really would like to find a new home for her so
all of us in the family can be happy.

Why not use a baby gate to keep the baby away from the cat and supervise
interaction so your child learns that pets are for love - not disposal
when they become inconvenient.

If you have a doorway, you can use a $10 baby gate to let the cat escape
from the baby. You don't need to lock her in the bathroom.

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace