Old March 6th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rebecca lounged on me!

Sandy wrote:
Often Sundance will sleep on me when I'm napping on the sofa. Until
recently, Rebecca would only curl up by my feet, but recently she also lay
down on me right next to Sundance -- TWICE!!!!!! She has only ever sat on
my lap 2 or 3 times in the 4 years or so we've been together, so this was
wonderful!

Sandy, grinning from ear to ear

I know how you feel. My Nikki was half-feral when she came to me, and it
took years before she mellowed out enough to get in my lap on her own.
Miranda used to spend a lot of time in my lap when she was a kitten, but
it's very rare these days, so when she does stay in my lap for any
length of time, I sit very very still and hold her, however long she
decides to stay. ;o)

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi