Old October 5th 18, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A young kitty takes off in a heliocatter

Dan Mahoney wrote:

White Foot: Fank you! I will also need to get some doctots an nurses
to a couple other villages, but I dont know how to do dat.

[Francesca calls Hans over]

White Foot, dis is Hans. Him is my rescue winch operator, but him is
also a flight instructor! If he goes wif you, you can legally fly
passengers. And we should have a bunch of fuel left in the fuel
bladder so you can refuel again. Oh, and we haf a rescue teleporter
youcan hook to your chopper so you can teleport the whole chopper.

[White Foot vigorously shakes Hans' paw. ] Fangu, fangu!

Whitefoot hugs Francesca then cheek rubs Hans.

"Hans, Wez go back 2 villages furr da Doctor den up da cliff to here
again anna next one over. Kin dat teleporter stage sum fuds for 2 anna
4foots here?"

Hans nodds and they go back to get the medical team. As they fly, Hans
notes Whitefoot is actually a very good flier with all standard moves,
and has very good instincts that need only time to perfect for the odd
updraft. Steady and true.

Before long, they see the little savior catacopter back and over then
to deliver the doctors to the worst hit village upland of them. They
head off steady and upper and deeper into the mountians.

Meantime locals back at Koh Kood make arrangements for more food and
gear to go. It's arriving on the speed boats from the mainland.

Francesca heads over with her larger catacopter capability that can
handle pallets and starts picking up. She finds a pile of 'need this
but too heavy' and has that loaded first. It's water purification gear
listed. She grabs it all. It's paper filters, empty plastic bottle,
bleach in jugs, and cleaned out milk jugs. She notes lots of grain free
4foot food.