Old June 16th 15, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..*=

Default Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

"

On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café is also ready for us, so when do you want to blast off
with me?
Mosey-excited

Well, are you all ready to the Moon with me?

Mosey-excited

[Amelia steps out of the teleporter in the main plaza of MoonCat Plaza.
:Seeing Mosey standing there, she goes over and gives him a head bump.]

Mosey gives Amelia a head bump in return.
I love head bumps and nose boops, Don't you my sweet Amelia?

This is a pretty place. They've done a lot of work since we were here last.

yeUP, Amelia, they have really done a lot of work since we were here last.

And look up there - it's a full Earth!

YeUP, It's a beautiful sight to see from the Moon.

Oops, we better move aside a bit.

[Amelia grabs Mosey's paw and pulls him a few feet out of the way. A loud
rumble can be heard, and moments later a high-powered moon buggy shoots out
of the teleporter, Harri Roadcat at the controls. The rear cargo section is
piled high with exploration equipment and a strange looking assortment of
tubes and canisters.

Shortly after Harri clears the teleporter another moon buggy, driven a
little more sedately by Samuel Redcat with Ranger riding shotgun, tools out
of the teleporter and pulls up beside Amelia and Mosey.]

Meow, efurry kitty. Where is da hotel? I want to get checked in and get
somefing to eat!

Mosey shows them all where the hotel is, they all check in, are shown to
their rooms, and where the Blue Moon café is and we all scarf down nommy
Fudz & nip drinks.
Pipps asks Ranger if she can sit with him to eat & drink and let him be her
guide on the Moon?
Pipps is hopeful.