Old June 17th 15, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

On 6/17/2015 2:20 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
On 6/16/2015 1:28 PM, Community Kitties wrote:
On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they
are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café is also ready for us, so when do you want to blast
off
with me?
Mosey-excited

Well, are you all ready to the Moon with me?

Mosey-excited

[Amelia steps out of the teleporter in the main plaza of MoonCat Plaza.
Seeing Mosey standing there, she goes over and gives him a head bump.]

This is a pretty place. They've done a lot of work since we were here
last. And look up there - it's a full Earth!

Oops, we better move aside a bit.

[She grabs Mosey's paw and pulls him a few feet out of the way. A loud
rumble can be heard, and moments later a high-powered moon buggy shoots
out of the teleporter, Harri Roadcat at the controls. The rear cargo
section is piled high with exploration equipment and a strange looking
assortment of tubes and canisters.

Shortly after Harri clears the teleporter another moon buggy, driven a
little more sedately by Samuel Redcat with Ranger riding shotgun, tools
out of the teleporter and pulls up beside Amelia and Mosey.]

Meow, efurry kitty. Where is da hotel? I want to get checked in and get
somefing to eat!

Hmmm...sumpin tu eet.
Wayte furr meee...I yam going tu go intu da hotel tuu.
I just betcha that mine Sunnydance is gettin sumpin tu eet tuu.

Pit2nya

Samwise checks in at the hotel for himself and his sister Lucy Lu. Lets
get something to eat.

Samwise