Old March 21st 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla \=^..^=\

Default Amber out of character

On Mar 20, 8:24 pm,
Amber frequently comes onto my bed during the night but usually goes to
sleep by my feet. Last night she came about midnight but stayed by my
pillow. She was purring (she rarely purrs) and wanted to be petted. If
I dozed off, she would touch my face with her paw to wake me up. She
also would walk around on top of me. This all went on for quite a while
until she finally let me go to sleep. I don't understand her.

---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Aww, poor Amber...it might be that it's just Spring..kitties can act so
wierd sometimes.
Is she eating, drinking, and using her box okay? If she is, I don't think
there is anything to worry about....you can always call TED on Monday..
How old is she?
Purrs for her to feel better soon..
Love,
Kyla & Mosey