Old June 8th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene

Default Kitten/older cat update

One of the best tips, if you are an affectionate, hands-on cat person: make
sure you make a serious effort to make over, love on, pet, give treats to,
your older cat every single time you do so for the kitten. Pay her extra
attention, the kitten will not mind. I think this has helped Gracie adapt to
the baby.

You are so right! Thanks for posting this great story. I'm glad they
are getting along so great. It's fun to have multiple cats, isn't it?

Does Bella happen to like steamed (plain) broccoli? Two of ours adore
it and will get a tiny piece when we make it.

Rene