Old June 26th 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default 4th of July

"Mosey =^..^=" . wrote in message

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?
4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme tyme,

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

Or we could use the broad-spectrum teleporter we've got set up at the
campground now. If we set it up in Samwise's back yard then he could
have
Niagara falls right next door!

Amelia

Dat sowndz kreatiff!
Forff uf Jooly n Catnada Day @ Chez Samwise & Niagra Falls,
awl @ da sayme tyme, frum Jooly foizt tu Jooly forff.
Watta deeel !

--
Pitô.ônya

Dat saowndz fyne wif meh..weh wyl hab tu get 2 Fwags tu wave tho, da
Merikan, Ol' Glory, n da Kanada une tu.
And da fudzs sownd nommy, az uzual. FluffyKits rox.
Weh HAB tu hab uh BAR BEE QU ..Chappy iz uh gudgud BBQ'e uf fudz. yeUP

Mosey

Dat wud enklood BBQ Souvin Earz, huh?
--
Pitô.ônya