Old October 29th 15, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Tribute to Amelia T Cat

Amelia was a shining example of Tortitude. Her ruled the house wif a
iron paw. Efurrybody knew dat Amelia was in charge.

When Paw an me was on da road in the bigbig truck, Amelia kept watch
over da rest of clowder (and Meowmie) an kept all of dem safe. Her
would take no guff from anykitty or anydog - dat's why I allez called
her "Ameliagrump". But her knew dat I loved her anyway.

Her went in her sleep, an we dint even know she was sick!

I know dat her is reacquainting herself wif Cleopatra and Booker.

Harri