Old January 25th 05, 02:28 PM
Rene S.

I give you a lot of credit, Rene, for doing your research. I'm glad to
hear it's paid off for you and Tucker. Unfortunately, in my
experience, most vets really don't know too much about feline
nutrition, and what they know, they've learned from pet food reps and
brochures that come across their desk.

Lauren (who's trying out google groups but really needs a good
newsreader)

I agree with you, Lauren! My old vet just seemed to know about the
foods on her shelf, and nothing else. I'd ask questions about how much
to feed, only to be told to "read the bag." (Like I couldn't figure
that out!) I'm thankful we have places like this n/g. It's connected me
with a number of knowledgeable folks and I've learned so much.
Rene (I know what you mean about google groups!!)