Old October 28th 04, 05:04 AM
Singh

Quality of love sometimes more than makes up for quantity, or duration. And it
sounds like Rocky had some of the best quality love out there. That tribute was
sweet and spirited, just how I imagined Rocky must have been.

Blessed be,
Baha

Karen Chuplis wrote:

You know, I was thinking tonight that while it is sad he had such a short
time with you, I can just imagine the very sad and possibly much shorter
life he would have had if you hadn't been there to feed him and tame him and
eventually take him in. He had a happy life and it could have been so bad.
Soothing purrs to you and the girls.