Old March 20th 04, 04:30 AM
Samuel R Kitten

Default Toona place newz!

Yippee! We'z gotz no more toona place worries!

Mineown Paw got a job today driving a giantmetalmonster. Datz de kind of
work hez has been wantin to get, so das a good fing.

One small prollem - he has to drive to a place called Georgia to get a
new giantmetalmonster, so he's will be gone fur a week or so. Til he
getz back me an mineown sisfurs and our neighborcat ShortTail Tom and
ourz friendcat MouseCat will haz a liddle trouble posting our messagez
(Paw is taking hims laptop and won't havz his mobile Internet connection
turned on fur a few days).

So we'z will be doing jus fine, and Cleopatra will be visitin with wif
herz winkwink TV and Shortie willz be smurgling wif OEJ and MousieCat
will be dinin and danzin wif Dyna and Mizz Violette.

We'z will all check in wif you kitties as soon as wez can.

Squeak-Squeak, efurrybody.

Sammy Kitten