Old March 21st 04, 02:01 AM
Miss Violette

*tiger quickly goes into his closet and grabz hisown cowboy outfit anna
sunglassez, * Like dis here?? Tiger
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Dis souns furry, furry gud! So Sammy, iz yourownself gotted a cowboy

hat
anna sunglasses so dat you can be a truck-drivin kittee? I unnerstanz dat

da
gurlcatz like a boycat dats gotted a spirit uv 'venturez.

Anna concatulations fur your daddy!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Samuel R Kitten wrote:
Yippee! We'z gotz no more toona place worries!

Mineown Paw got a job today driving a giantmetalmonster. Datz de
kind of work hez has been wantin to get, so das a good fing.

One small prollem - he has to drive to a place called Georgia to get
a new giantmetalmonster, so he's will be gone fur a week or so. Til
he getz back me an mineown sisfurs and our neighborcat ShortTail Tom
and ourz friendcat MouseCat will haz a liddle trouble posting our
messagez (Paw is taking hims laptop and won't havz his mobile
Internet connection turned on fur a few days).

So we'z will be doing jus fine, and Cleopatra will be visitin with
wif herz winkwink TV and Shortie willz be smurgling wif OEJ and
MousieCat will be dinin and danzin wif Dyna and Mizz Violette.

We'z will all check in wif you kitties as soon as wez can.

Squeak-Squeak, efurrybody.

Sammy Kitten