Old March 25th 04, 05:03 PM
Samuel R Kitten

Hihi, efurrykitty! I haz a big announcement - I'z
changing my name to Sammy da 'Venture Kitten.

Remember when mineown big sisfur Ameliagrump stowed
away when mine Paw and Unca Pat taked a trip to de
desert ghost towns? She 'ported into the pickuptruck
dey was in to keep an eye on dem, and her never got
catched.

Well, mineown Paw is now drivin a giantmetalmonster.
Him is away from home for dayz at a time, and I gets
worried. So I'z hab installed a couple of 'porters in
da giantmetalmonster, and I'z will be popping in on
mineown Paw to keep an eye on him. Ameliagrump managed
to not get caught, and she's a big cat (no, not fluffy,
jus BIG!), and she was 'portin into a small truck, so I
should hab no prollems. After all, I is just a liddle
tiny baby kidden, and mineown meow is just a very soft
liddle sqeak.

Soz anyhow, I'z put a 'porter in the big cabinet above
where Paw sits, and one in the cabinet where he keeps
hims clothes. Dey already has kitty fur all ober dem,
so he won't notice if I 'port in and out a few times
an maybe sleep on hims clothes once in a while.

Once we gets unner way I'z will post reports efurry few
days to tell all ob you what we haz been up to. An of
course I'z will keep partyin in all ob the RPCC pawties!

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten