Old February 4th 04, 06:49 PM
Knack

"GAUBSTER2" wrote in message
From: (WalterNY)

Walter, that sounds like a political stump speech! LOL! Too bad it was

full
of spin and misinformation.

BUYER BEWARE!!

Walter is the same guy that thinks vaccinations are bad for people and

pets.
Walter is the same guy that last year (right before SARS) wished out loud

that
people "would start dropping dead so that the animals could reclaim the
planet". Walter is the same guy that thinks milk is bad for you. Walter

is
the same guy who praised the terrorists for committing the 9/11 attacks on

our
country resulting in the death of over 3000 innocent human beings and
dramatically altering the lives of millions of more.

Walter is quite simply a kook. He is arrogant and thinks he's smarter

than
everyone else and thinks he's still living in the '60s. Unfortunately,

he's
not intellectually honest enough to admit when he's wrong or that his

ideas are
waaay "out there". If you throw in with his lot, don't be surprised if

you get
burned.

It's a lot like the deal with peta. A lot of people donate time and money

them only to find out that they support domestic terrorism and their REAL
agenda is to outlaw pet ownership (um, pet "companionship" as walter would
say).
www.consumerfreedom.com

You've been forewarned!

Yes, he sounds irrational. I'll spell out the warning to him that should've
concluded my previous reply: be careful of what you wish for.