Old October 27th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Ted Davis

Default Getting A New Cat

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:43:45 GMT, Gizmo
wrote:

I took my feline companion of 15 years to the vet yestersay morning to
be sent on her never-ending journey. She had fought a strong battle
against kidney disease for 3 years.

I do know that I want to get another cat.....when I feel the time is
right. My question is this....all sentimental reasons aside....should
I get a new littler box, and food and water bowls ? Or should they be
ok as long as they are throughly cleaned ?

I think htat's more a question of continuity or of starting over. The
cat shouldn't mind, after all, the whole house will smell of the one
that went to The Raindow Bridge. What's important is your emotional
state.

--
T.E.D. )
Remove "gearbox.maem." from address - that one is dead