Old October 28th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Ted Davis

Default Getting A New Cat

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 01:06:44 GMT, Gizmo
wrote:

I have cleaned out all of her food and water bowls. The litter box I
emptied out today and I am going to throughly wash it.

I just want to keep her things around.....it's hard to let
go....especially at this point. Like you said ....it's continuity.

I recommend overlapping cats: when the older won dies, the younger one
continues and becomes the older one when you get a new kitten or young
cat. You might want to take what I say about that with a grain of
salt since I have carried it to an extreme: I have fifteen cats
ranging from six months to fourteen years, and a surprise litter due
any day now (I wish she would get on with it).

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead