Old October 29th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Archer is back at the vet! :

Last night Archer ran up the side of the tall cat tree before DH or I could
stop him. When he reached the top he, in his usual klutzy style,
overbalanced and fell to the floor with his legs flailing. He immediately
started limping again. I checked him over and I don't *think* he broke his
leg again, but we brought him into the vet to make sure. He's spending the
day there until the vet can treat him and then DH will pick him up and hear
the verdict.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped