Old February 10th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Everett is confused about mirrors

Outsider wrote:

Zak used to fight (for lack of a better word) with the cat in the mirror.
He looked like he was running with his front paws on the mirror like they
were boxing or something. After a while the screeching of his claws on the
glass would get to me and I would say "would you two knock it off!" I did
not want Zak to think I was singling him out!

LOL!!

Licky still does that occasionally. But otherwise, he doesn't in any
way acknowledge his own reflection. I think it's the cutest thing. He doesn't
make too much noise, at least.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.