Old February 11th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Everett is confused about mirrors

wrote in
:

Outsider wrote:

Zak used to fight (for lack of a better word) with the cat in the
mirror. He looked like he was running with his front paws on the
mirror like they were boxing or something. After a while the
screeching of his claws on the glass would get to me and I would say
"would you two knock it off!" I did not want Zak to think I was
singling him out!

LOL!!

Licky still does that occasionally. But otherwise, he doesn't in any
way acknowledge his own reflection. I think it's the cutest thing. He
doesn't make too much noise, at least.

Joyce

That is so much like zak! He would walk past the mirror 10 time but on 11
he would start doing that thing and then if his nails hit the glass I would
cringe and make him stop.

Andy