Old February 11th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Everett is confused about mirrors

Outsider wrote:

Does Zak go really fast? Licky looks like he's working out for a
boxing match. I swear I've seen something like it on Planet's Funniest
Animals.

Yep. Like he would be running if he was horizontal instead of vertical.
It is extra funny if you imagine two cats trying to do that and staying in
sync. Zak is at the bridge now btw but this was one of my favorite things
he would do since I was not really sure what he _thought_ he was doing. It
was not really a fighting thing but what? Zak was all black except for a
broach, maybe it is a black cat thing Isn't Licky black?

He is mostly black, with an elegant triangle on his breast and a narrow
stripe of white down the belly. Plus white rear socks, and little white
"finger cots" on his front paws. (Just his toes are white in front.) And
lovely white whiskers. So he's really a tuxedo, but his face is mostly
black. (Oh, yeah, I forgot - he also has a white chin.)

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.