Old June 7th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
UsedtobeRumouredToBe

Default cat spraying on the food dish ?

We feed several feral cats, almost all of which have been spay/
neutered. We have been unable to corral one of the cats, and he is
spraying around outside our house a lot. In fact, I saw him eating
some of the food and drinking some of the water that we always leave
out, and when he was finished eating, he sprayed on the dish (a big
metal dog bowl, actually). Should I throw the dish away or just wash
it ? How can I get him to stop spraying ?

Thanks for any assistance.