Old July 10th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default OT Ping our mexican cooks

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
if it is steak which would be a good cut to use. I want to make this as
authentic as I can

Tex-mex authentic or real-mex authentic? For both, the meat filling is
made with ground beef, not steak. A quick google search found this:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Chiles-Rellenos

My neighborhood has taken a giant step towards civilization. I saw fresh
cilantro in the supermarket this morning.

Great! I heard on the news last night that the continuing salmonella
out-break here in th U.S (which they were originally blaming on raw
tomatoes) is now being attributed to a couple kinds of chile peppers and
cilantro!