Old May 31st 13, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Leroy - RB

On 5/31/2013 1:14 PM, Joy wrote:
"---MIKE---" wrote in message
With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. His
slave felt he was in pain and should be relieved of this burden. I sent
her the rainbow bridge poem. I am trying to convince her to get another
cat to keep Shasta company.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

***

My sympathy to his slave. Don't push him too hard. Some people want to get
another cat right away. Others need some time before doing so.

Joy

I've been thinking about that, Joy. When I lose Persia (and it will
happen in the next few years) I'm not sure I'd be ready to take on a new
owner right away.

Jill