Old October 4th 03, 02:17 AM
Hotspur

Tabitha kitten wrote in message ...
Amelia T Cat wrote:

Since I'm responsible for watching over the little ones when we're
outside, I always meow at them to get inside and I wait to see that
they're safely inside. Unfortunately that takes long enough that *I*
don't have time to get to the safety of the house myself. I have to run
to the far corner of the yard and huddle down into the one little tiny
spot that the sprinklermonsters can't get to. I then have to wait for
the sprinklermonsters to run out of monsterspit and go away for the
night (which takes FOREVER!), or wait for one of our hoomins to come
pick me up and carry me over those nasty monsters. It's a bit of an
indignity to have to depend on our hoomins to rescue me, but it it kind
of rewarding to be able to purr-laugh at the awful monsters when they
try to get me wet while in my hoomin's arms!

Snork!
rolling on floor laughing
Yeah, right! You're looking out for us furkittens - sure you are! You're
just hoping to codge another shoulder ride out of purrpaw.

Tabitha Kitten
(Amelia's younger sister, and primary competitor for shoulder-riding time)

Um Amelia,

Hab yoo purhaps tried sittin on deez monsturs? Sumtimz I fin dat sitin
on small fings makes dem behaf...um... I meen fixes de situashun.

Ghost, Seti's much older sisfur