Old October 31st 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Go Away!

Default Looking for a vacuum that fits under bed

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:11:26 GMT, krazy whined like
a little girl:

If you went into a store and asked a guy for an upright vac

asshole's whine snipped

But yet I asked about an upright vac and get all these other answers
and people e-mail me about not being satisfied with the suggestions I
get when I asked a simple thing about suggestions for an UPRIGHT
VAC!!! Why is it so hard just to get a simple answer to a question
asked??

because you're an asshole, "krazy"
If you do not know of an upright that fits what was asked
about just do not reply!! Very simple!!

Hey ****wit!

Here's something even *more* simple: take your attitude and
shove it up your ass. Then get your lazy, dumb ass off of the couch
and go shopping for whatever the **** you want and stop posting here.

Are you brain-dead or just another arrogant twit who presumes
that folks here are your personal servants?

People here have been nice enough to provide answers, and you
have the unmitigated gall to whine like a ****ing two-year-old!

You're a waste of DNA, a moron and a nasty sack of ****.

Now do us all a favor and **** off and die!