Old July 18th 09, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default BW Ladies here is how to make a point

oh please don't help them, Lee
"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 4:55 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
i agree with all of that except the complaints about the food on offer,
sometimes Trudi jumps up to look in the bowl and positively growls at
it...
Chester meanwhile always looks in the bucket while i am getting out the
food
because he just knows one of these days it will be a different
flavor..."hopitus" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 7:11 am, "Stormmee" wrote:

and another reason to not have kids... just cats,

Cats do not
say, "we had that last night for dinner".
leave whiskers in the bathroom sink.
flip beer bottle caps all over the kitchen.
change your selected fave songs on the pushbutton thingy on the dash
of *your* car.
ride motorcycles sans helmet.
ride motorcycles, period.

That's about enough. For now.

ROFL. My cats peer into the bucket too. No doubt hoping for a whole
turkey
in there.....or maybe cheese. They love cheese, prefer imported. All
the better
if I'm eating it.