Old June 27th 15, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..*=

Default Iowna's Birthday!

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Hi Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent,

Ooooo, this saowndz like a fun tyme tu selerbayt da respectable Iowna's
14'th birthday.yeUP
Fangu fur inviting usses ..smiles
Ai m 13 yeerz old sayz MoseyCat

Wat wood Iowna wike fur hur Birfday?
Innyfing speshul?

Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

wer et iz 85 degreez at 4 pee em neer Seattyl