Old June 29th 15, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya

Default Iowna's Birthday!

On 6/27/2015 3:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Wishing yu a hip-hop-happy PutdaeIowna!