Old November 25th 04, 04:47 PM
Christine Burel

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Boy do I have a tale to tell. I decorated the tree last night... with
Sammy!!!! I don't have time to tell it right now, I'll have to do it

Monday
or Tuesday, but just let me say that it took me from 2:00PM until 3:00AM

complete the job. There were laughs, there were tears, at one point there
was a half-decorated tree lying on its side on the sitting room floor!!!

Got my first rpca Christmas card last night - my girls *LOVED* the furry
greeting, I *LOVED* the bookmark, and this is the first card that I've

hung
on my stair rail. Thank you so much Liz, Andy, and your furbabies! You
made my day!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I received both your and Liz's cards and both brought a huge smile to my
face -- thank you and everyone for the gifts of these cards!
Christine