Old November 25th 04, 05:34 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about Happy Thanksgiving, and...:

Boy do I have a tale to tell. I decorated the tree last night... with
Sammy!!!! I don't have time to tell it right now, I'll have to do it Monday
or Tuesday, but just let me say that it took me from 2:00PM until 3:00AM to
complete the job. There were laughs, there were tears, at one point there
was a half-decorated tree lying on its side on the sitting room floor!!!

Your admiring readers NEED this story!