Old January 11th 04, 07:22 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

It's so nice to see the
old boy get so excited about something, and playing like a kitten.

Oi! That's Frank you are talking about! Less of the "old boy"! Frank is in his
purrime!

Just now I threw down the string on the floor for him. He pounced and then
pulled on one end of it. Lo and behold; the other end moved! Now I could see
the little wheels in his furry little head churning, churning, "if I let go
of this end to pounce on the other end, will it get away?" He pulled on the
one end again, and the other end moved again. He couldn't resist it, but
pounced on the other end with one paw while trying to hold the first end
down with another paw.

You see, this is where hoomins are *soooooo* dim. What Franks was doing was
advanced physics. oh yes. String theory and pulling it all together into a
Grand Unified Theory of Everything.

Waffles
(looking at Auntie Marina with eye wide, ears back, whiskers out, tail lashig
and claws extended...)
to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune