Old March 5th 04, 07:47 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

*Very* well-rounded, I would say. ;o) No, but seriously, you're right. Nikki
has a much rounder and more feminine face than Frank. My sister is always
making fun of Frank's long, angular snout. She says it gets longer and more
square the older he gets.

Does your sister enjoy sharp claws up her long beak after making stoopid
comments about the most handome cat in the whole of Scandinavia????

*Hissspit*

Waffles
(gleaming and *sharp* white claws emerging from velvet furred paws... tail
lashing... ears down... growling...)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune