Old March 5th 04, 02:29 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

To me, you are a scary sight, Waffles, but I'm afraid my sister isn't as
easily intimidated, since she takes care of much bigger beasties at the zoo.

Huh??? She thinks size determines how scared she should be? Just shows how
*stoopid* some hoomins really are, if you ask me. *Anyone* who isults *my*
beloved Frank is likely to wake up one morning with cat doodah rubbed into a
newly-opened *deep* wound on a sensitive area of their flesh....

I do try to defend Frank against her onslaughts (by calling her cats "The
Blimp" and "Slinky", among other things), but she's my big sis.

Hah! Her feet gnawed off at the ankles and she won't be big much longer!

There's not
much I can do, except annoy her as much as possible. ;o)

Carry on - entirely acceptable course of action...

Purrs Waffles
(who gets *very* protective of *her* love interest....)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune