Old December 22nd 05, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Apologies to two RPCA people

Yesterday, i sent off all my Christmas cards after learning how to mail
merge in MSword. I printed all the addresses off onto one large sheet of
sticky paper, cut them all up and dilligently peeled and stuck said labels
onto all 94 envelopes.

Sadly, today, three of said envelopes came back to me - their address
stickers had fallen off. The sticky labels weren't all that sticky, it
seems.

One of the envelopes was a personal one, so I can send it again with a hand
written adress, but two were international ones, and whilst I have a few
personal international addresses, since I've signed the cards "Yowie and
Co." it means they were RPCA cards. I have no idea who they were meant for.
So I'll just send my blanket apologies now.

If you were on the list (whether for receive only or full exchange) and
don't get a card from me, and you want one - let me know and I'll send these
off again. The postage has already been paid for so its not like it will
cost anything more or is any more trouble.

Or, if anyone wants a card anywho, just let me know and I'll send you one!

Yowie