Old February 19th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default clavamox

Hi, I'm currently going through quite a tough time with my nearly 9month old
cat, Jean-Luc. He's been to the vet, they've ran some tests, and they're
worried that he has a terminal case of FIP. Well, I'm giving him the
antibiotics Clavamox that the vet prescribed in the hopes that Jean-Luc has a
treatable bacterial infection of some kind.
We're nearing day 3 now, and I was just wondering if anybody has used this
drug before, and how quickly I should see results. I know that results may
simply be due to the improvement of a secondary infection that Jean-Luc took
on as a result of being so weak, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any
insight. This wait is killing me...poor little guy is just so tired all the
time, is anemic, etc.
thanks for ANY response