Old August 19th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Where iz efurrykitty? (was: Dinner an' a koncert!)

[Sundance trots up and gives Pit2nya a quick cheek rub]

No, corse I duznt mind. I wuz late cuz I was supervizin Meowmie's vote
kowntin, den I wuz trying to make herownself feel betterer after Louise
thwapped her. Now I kud uze a refreshing liddle drinkee -- duz dey make
Squirrely Temple dringkz heer?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:00:02 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an miao!

We'ze sittink heer waitink fur da uffer kitties. Where iz youze?
Countess? Cleopatra? Rebecca & Hercule?

Anykitty heer?

TV and I are here, settled in enjoying our aperitifs. I believe I saw
Sammy and Lilith and Ranger coming downstairs a few minutes ago, and
Amelia and Tabitha said they would be here shortly. And look, there's
Harri Roadcat just now. I've never seen her wearing a formal neck
ribbon like that before! And there's Calicat shyly peeking around a
corner.

Cleo

weez heer indjoyink ower appletyzurz an drynkz.
--
Pitö.önya, poztink furr hurzelf an SunDance, if he duzent mynd