Old August 20th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Where iz efurrykitty?

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 03:19:57 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

[Sundance trots up and gives Pit2nya a quick cheek rub]

No, corse I duznt mind. I wuz late cuz I was supervizin Meowmie's
vote kowntin, den I wuz trying to make herownself feel betterer
after Louise thwapped her. Now I kud uze a refreshing liddle
drinkee -- duz dey make Squirrely Temple dringkz heer?

Hihi Sundance!

[hedbutt] Gud to see yourownself! Dey haff a wunnerful bar-kitty
heer, he can make you anyfing!

Pssst [low voice] I jus fownd owt dat my wink became a DOC in Joon,
an he neffur tol me. I arranged fur sum firewurks when he openz his
serfink-dish. Dis shud be fun!

Uh huh! We'zl be watshink!
--
Pitö.önya