Old August 22nd 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Do they share the roast pork too?

Chester, who thinks he's starving to death

Stormmee wrote:
dey bringe roazt beazt, anna cheez anna yogurt, anna some kanz, butted i
duzint kare bowt doze, anna lemme see, new turbo skratherz, dat wuz gud,
anna lemme see,,, roazt pork, some gud stuffz, anna sometimez dey share dat
roazt bezt, Chester
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
That sounds really expensive. Did they come home with any other good
things?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
I know der won't be aini in owr howze, soft kamed home furm da hooman

fud
plaze anna atta cheap toona fud plaze it wuz 4 dollarz fur 6 ownzes,

Chester
for TV who iz sleepin
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
They look like a lot of fun. Do you think we can find some to play
with?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
sorta lika straberri butte wif more seeds, it wuz kule ta play wif

it
onna
kichin floor, TV
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
What does it taste like?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
I eated one onze, TV, it wuz berri gud,
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Julie Porter wrote:
Hey Onyx, a telepathic interface doesn't work

that
way.
It
only
lets
you communicate with the computer so you can

send
out
messages
your
friends or surf the web! Do you want one so

you
don't
have to
go
through your human or try to type?

Chester

I want won. My humin is vurry unreliable.

HoneyCat

OK. Nathan can come over tonight to install it

for
you
and
show
you
how to use it. He'll also teach you how to

install it
so
that
when
your human gets a new computer you can move it to

that
one.

Chester

A knew computer? Ide purrfurr dat she spent thuh

money
on
mee.

Fangu fur the technykal help.

HoneyCat

I agree. But she'll ignore what you want when that
computer
dies
and
get a new one. She might even do it before the

computer
dies!
That's
what mom does!

Chester

Gudniss! My momm has a furry old computer. She needs a

knew
one!

HoneyCat

Since it's so old, do you want her to get you a new one

so
you
can
communicate with us faster?

Chester

I wanna blakberry. It sownds yummie.

HoneyCat

Tell your human that. She should get you one if you want one!

Chester