Old June 15th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
goyangi tan

Default Naming & Shaming those who abuse cats

On Jun 15, 11:19 am, sheelagh wrote:
Reading this article seems all too common & sad as well. If only
everyone who abused cats were subject to international scrutiny,
perhaps they would think twice before doing this terrible act. It is
beyond my comprehension as to why anyone would feel the need to
perform this despicable act on defenseless kittens and cats

I'm so pleased to see that just for once, the RSPCA are not going to
accept this ruling lying down. It annoys me that all of their funds
and donations have to be used for prosecuting morons like this, but if
that is what it takes, then let them all be named and shamed. It is
exactly what they deserve.....

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...912684-5001028,...

I agree completely. Let's start by shaming an admitted cat abuser
right here in this newsgroup:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...d?dmode=source