Old April 1st 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Well yous will haf to wait. Ryan & I are goin to liff wif anti-Heather
first and ... well. we wish Fred wood stay wif us, but at leest we'll
be togeffer.
Fangu, Anti-Heather. We won't be enny problem at all, we promise.

Diana & Ryan. (Cinnamon nearby wonderin what is going on).

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 16:20, The Porter Cats wrote:

*da Porter cats reed what Anti Heather rote*

Ahem. We want tew go liff wif Anti Heather! Da fud sowns yummy.

MOL!

On Apr 1, 2:38Â*pm, wrote:

Hi every kitty and hoomin! Â*This is Anti Heather of DaRennieKidz.
I'm not really an ex rpcc'er, but since my ISP took newsgroups away,
I've not been able to visit nearly as often as I would like. Â*As
well, I now volunteer, and am on the Board of Directors of Abbey Cat
Adoptions, which, as I'm sure you can understand, keeps me very busy.

--
Regards,
Fred