Old September 4th 09, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Unca Adam Update 09/03/09

On Sep 4, 6:28*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:35*pm, Adam wrote:

Hi everyone! *After almost three years on dialysis and two years on the
waiting list, I finally received a kidney transplant at Albany (New York
State) Medical Center on August 23. *So far, I'm recovering nicely, and
I'd like to thank everyone for their good wishes. *I'm temporarily
staying with my parents (and Louise) while I recover and will only have
limited online access for the next few weeks, until I'm back home.

Unfortunately, this means that I can't ever own a cat, because I'll
probably be in the hospital several times more, and as I live alone I'd
have to be the one changing the litterbox which is a no-no when you have
a compromised immune system post-transplant. *Don't worry; I'll still be
serving as secretary to Louise (and Allegra and Lionel before her) --
all of them have lived with my parents, because I'm the one who's moved
out. *It'll be a couple of weeks before I'm back home and have full 'net
access, though.

Louise is impressed with Pitoonya's leadership and would appreciate her
serving a few weeks more.

Deer Adam, wen yoo iz hom we will mak shor dat varius kittees com
offer, sew you don' haff to do wiffout vitumin purr.
I will be among da firstesst beclaws wee needs to starts out wiff
older Kwieter kittees an haff da hooligans visick you
wen yoons is all betturr.

Purrs

--
Maggy May- Hide quoted text -