Old March 28th 11, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default In the planter, life continues

trudi hears, she qwik gets out her bak in time machine.... to the point
where mosey or efin meowie mite notize and distrakts dim beclaws i think
snakey is still meant to be hidin rite now...

fast bak furwurd to da flower onna meowie god
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Flower but has claws and teeth chase her but Silina gets away.

Ahhhh.. such a purrrrfekk gnap in a dekk chayr in da sunshyn afdur a
hard day n nite ob wurk.....Meowy dweems ob a liddl gween fayse dat
gifs hur a nosepoink in hur sweep, an den cwalz aweigh tew fynd hur
own pwayse in da sun...

Hey! Mosey mine wink! Gess wat? I hadded a dweem boutted a widl
gween snayk dat nOSEpoinked me! An wook..ai fownd dis widdl fwower
petal on mine tummy. Wat yoo fink iss da meening ob itted?

Hey MeOwy mai wink, dat liddle snake Silina wuz twying teyl yerownself
dat hur iz gonna hab liddle snakes sune. yeUP n wee aint gunna eet dem. n
hur iz skared sew we gotta beh nise tew hur.
Mosey

Meantime, Silina hopes her gift to the God with fur and nails was
accepted. It was the best of the best flower foods she could find. Maybe
just maybe, they will let her and her babies grow well? Silina doesnt
know much about Gods and a new one just sniffed her but let her be. It
tasted different to her tounge from that first one she nosed.

She's just a little critter in a suddenly very big world with only a
planter that seems home-like. She hides back a little further in the dark
and prays her gift to the clawed one is good enough to keep her and her
babies safe.