Old November 18th 04, 11:22 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:03:00 -0500, "LMarks"
yodeled:

For years, whenever Chessie comes into a room and finds Nikki snuggling with
me, Chessie goes into I'm-having-the-most-wonderful-time mode. She starts
flinging catnip toys, chasing and rolling with them. Naturally, Nikki soon
leaves me to join in the wonderful-time fun. Don't have to tell you what
happens next. What I want to know is Chessie's thought process which tells
her exactly how to entice Nikki away from me. Nik does not do this - her
method is just to clamber up, push in and make room for herself between
Chessie and me......whereupon Chess jumps down in disgust.
Hmmmmm.....perhaps Nikki does have a thought process!
Lorna and the Chesniks

I have no doubt about it. Mimi used to run back upstairs and jump
onto the still-warm bed while Stinky was busy stuffing his face.

Theresa