Old August 6th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default I am still shaking

I really am praying for you and him, Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Almost 16 with hyperthyroidism. Just a couple months ago when he got
his full blood work. The vet said he was in early stages of liver and
kidney failure. He has lost a lot of weight. He is not eating like a
horse like he used to. I have to shoved the food under his nose to eat
which is only a couple bites. Today he had an accident; a bowel movement.

He is not going anywhere except to get some water, bathroom ( which I am
watching him closely on that) maybe come over to me for a couple
scratches than right back to the same spot.

He has never hid under any furniture EVER. He has never not come when I
do his special whistle. He has never not come out when I called EVER.

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Why are you so worried about Phantom if he is eating and drinking
normally? How old is he?

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')