Old July 22nd 13, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Royal baby watch!

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:20:22 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
What is the latest news about the Royal Baby watch?We are sending our
best wishes and purrs that all goes well. MLB

Kate has gone into labour and has been admitted to hospital this morning

Tweed

We are sending well wishes and purrs for her labor. I always say that
boys take a little longer to make ++ have to add the "tassles" LOL!
We are on baby watch here for the 7th great grandchild....not expectMMLBor
several weeks, but it could be earlier.MLB