Old April 2nd 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Funny Little Game

She sounds very clever Jill, Wilson isn't terribly social but
when he wants attention he knows how to get it, he'll stand
his front paws on my kneeand touch my hand with one , if
I dont respond immediately he gives me a little nip right on
the thin skin across the back of my hand. Jean

jmcquown wrote in message
This afternoon I was lying on my side on the couch intending to take a

brief
nap. Persia was next to me, facing me. I was giving her scritches -

neck,
forehead, rubbing the bridge of her nose. When I stopped and laid my hand
against my chest she reached up and touched my forehead with her paw. I
giggled, then scritched her forehead again. Stopped. She reached up and
touched my nose. I giggled, then gently rubbed the bridge of her nose.
Stopped. She reached up and touched my neck. You getting the picture

here?
This went on for almost 10 minutes! I wasn't going to get that nap! But

didn't care, it was just too much fun

Jill