Old September 12th 03, 12:42 PM
Joe Pitt

She wanted you to buy today, not tomorrow or at another store. A while back
they did change Feline Growth to Kitten but that name change explained
itself.

--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" wrote in message
I went to the store to pick up some SD Adult Original dry for my cat.

There
was none on the shelf and when I asked the salesclerk about it, she

pointed
out the bag of SD Oral Care Adult. She told me that Adult Original was

now
Oral Care Adult. I had my doubts, but bought the Oral Care, anyway. I

have
since checked Hill's website and find no information to back up her claim.
Could you tell me if the salesclerk was correct, or if perhaps she was

just
misguided?

Thanks!

rona

--
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and they will
**** upon your computer."